"Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever...

... and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you."



- Meet Joe Black


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Dear Daughter


So it's Christmas Eve and like a five year old the night before I can't sleep. My body is telling me to shut it down for the night, but my mind is singing "Here comes Santa Clause, Here comes Santa Clause". I LOVE this time of year. I love Christmas! And this year little girly is your first!


You are a very lucky little girl. Gramma and Grampa Pyle have flown all the way from Ontario to spend Christmas and New Years with us. Your Grampa joked that he only had the clothes on his back, because Gramma needed his suit cases for presents. I wont say your spoiled...Just very well LOVED!!!


I just wanted to take this time and remind you how much I love you. Your so precious to me.  Tomorrow morning I will see your eyes widen with curiosity over all the little things that we have for you. We are going to take a million pictures to capture every moment.  I want to see you rip paper and dig for goodies in your stalking. I can't wait to see you in your Baby's First Christmas hat that Gramma brought, and put the ornaments that Gramma and Grampa always give us up on the tree.


Your Daddy gave me a great idea. I'm going to make a 'Christmas Memory' book. It is going to have a few of my favorite pictures from all your Christmas's, and little notes to remind me of some of the things that happen. I never want to forgot the look on your face. The look of "OH MY" on Christmas morning when you see that Santa and his reindeer ate the cookies and carrots you left out for them. The way you will jump around excitedly, hoping to fill your basket during that Easter Egg Hunt. Most of all I hope you never stop believing. I hope you always believe the magic Christmas brings. Believe that  there are things out there that Daddy or I can't explain.That sometimes, but not always, 'because' has to be enough.


I better get some sleep little one. I'm sure everyone one else in this house is very excited to see you open things tomorrow.


Happy First Christmas Macaroni
I love You
Always and Forever
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment