"Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever...

... and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you."



- Meet Joe Black


Thursday, December 8, 2011

Photo Blog Post Day!!!

Dear.....Readers!

This blog post is for you! I have received a bunch of requests to see more pictures of MJ. Since none of my  journal entries have pictures, I thought I would make an entire post of them so I could share just a few of my favorite moments/shenanigans that we get into.

I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
xoxo Shannon p.s. It was very very hard to pick just a few...I have a photo-taking-addiction!!!


 Here is MJ just lying around Daddy's Race Shop!
Future Race Car Driver in the making! And Daddy's Biggest Fan!


What a little Diva we have!!!




Happy Halloween!!!



Meeting Santa!

Merry Christmass!!!


Just sitting pretty!




Where did the balloon go Mama???


Swimming Swimming in her swimming pool!!!








So, here are just a few of my favorite photo's. There are probably hundreds...thousands...did I  mention I take a lot of pictures! I will post more soon!


Thanks again for all your kind words. I pass on how much she is loved, everyday!
xoxo
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment